Saturday, January 5, 2008

It is the new year and time for some new year resolutions... Well, I guess the first one should be to keep this blog updated since it really have been a while since I last pen something for my blog. I have received feedback from friends that my blog have not been updated for ages and I guess I should continue what I have started. It is always hard to take time out to the things that are not as pressing like finishing my final year project report, preparing for exams and even meeting up with friends. But I also believe that people should take time out to think about the future and not wait for the future to chance upon you. That is why I think writing entries into this blog can serve as a time of reflection and also a good place to pen down some of these thoughts. There is a saying that goes like this, "Plan like you are going to live forever but live like there is no tomorrow". I guess this is a saying with a lot of truth in it. I believe strongly in planning for everything you do. But sometimes it is meaningless if you do nothing but plan and fail to act when the time comes. Living for every moment means taking time as something precious and making the best out of it. For me, I try my best to take time out to look at where I am going right now and make the effort to prepare for my next big undertaking. As of now, my main concern for the future is to get a good job that can fit me well. I want to do something that is challenging and fulfilling. It must allow me to use my skills and knowledge while at that same time give me opportunities for training and development. Having this in mind, I am starting my job hunt in the hopes of finding a dream job. I guess I shall leave it at this for now and tell you guys more when the time comes....

No comments: