Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Really sorry for the long silence. It has been really crazy for the last few months in the US. With school and all the travelling. Never had so much fun in my life... the excitement I experienced in the past few months in the US is equivalent to what I have gone through so far all my life. Below is the snapshot of all the fun and crazy things I have done in the US.
Chilling out at the all so beautiful Miami beach... and by beautiful, I mean the people! The bikers from hell! Scootering in bahamas was totally awesome! The start of the adventure at the islands of adventure at Universal Studios The ride of my life... the incredible hulk @ Universal Studio The inner space geek checking out the all so famous NASA! The saturn V rocket used for the manned space mission... pretty damn big rocket!

No comments: